MEDIballs Secret Kegel
Treat Bladder Weakness, Don't Just Put Up With It.
Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles the safe and effective way with MEDIballs Secret. As part of a clinical study 85 % of women rated MEDIballs Secret as excellent treatment aid for bladder leakage and a minor prolapse. Made in Germany and recommended by healthcare professionals.
- Prevention and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Prevention and treatment of minor prolapse
- Strengthen vaginal muscles pre and post pregnancy
- Strengthen vaginal muscles for sexual health
How Do MEDIballs Work?
You begin your treatment with the MEDIballs Single and then progress to the MEDIballs Double. Use as little as 5 minutes a day to see results.
Results are via a 2-way action:
- Simply holding the MEDIballs inside the vaginal passage starts resistance training, no exercise required.
- MEDIballs move by subtle body movements, this stimulates the pelvic floor muscles and isolates the correct muscles, insuring you get the best results.
Why Is It Recommended By Healthcare Professionals?
- Quick Results, No surgery
- Strengthens the pelvic floor at any age, particularly after childbirth.
- Class 1 medical device listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
- Use as little as 5 minutes a day.
- 100% discreet, membrane friendly & comfortable.
- BPA, Plastic & Latex Free.
How To Use MEDIballs?
- Insert MEDIballs the same way as a tampon - using lubricant if preferred
- Initially, hold in for 5 minutes (can progress up to 1 hour, average time is 10 minutes)
- Repeat several times a weekly, slowly building up the amount of time used in a session.
2 Step Training Process, Selecting a Single or a Double MEDIball?
A Single MEDIballs weighs 45 grams and the Double MEDIball weighs 90 grams. Most women prefer to start with a Single, and progress to a Double when the pelvic floor muscles get stronger. (i.e. the single becomes easy to hold for 30 minutes or more, several times a week). Once the Double becomes easy, the pelvic floor is strengthened.
Buy Online Or Phone 1800 171 651